Skip to Main Content

Forms and Documents



CHANGE OF INCOME - Use this form when there is a change to your household income. All changes to your income must be reported, in writing, within 10 days of the change. This includes an increase to income or a decrease. 

CHANGE OF HOUSEHOLD MEMBERS - Use this form if someone leaves your household, if you have a new child in your family of if you are adding an adult that meets eligibility requirements.



RENT INCREASE REQUEST PACKET - Use these documents when you want to request an increase in rent. We require 60 days notice for all requests. Once we have received your request for increase, and if approved, the increase will be effective the first of the month following 60 days from the submission date, or the lease renewal date we have on file, whichever comes later. 

CHANGE OF OWNERSHIP - Use these documents when you recently purchased a property that rents to Housing Choice Voucher tenants, or you are selling a property with current Housing Choice Voucher tenants to a new landlord/property manager. This will ensure rent payment to the appropriate party.