New Logos, Brand & Website Launching March 2019 for DuPage & Kendall Housing Authorities
The DuPage & Kendall Housing Authorities were recently rebranded with new logos. The logo designs were created by Brooks Jeffrey Marketing, Inc. ( www.BrooksJeffrey.com ) and will be used on the new responsive website launching in 2019 ( www.dupagehousing.org & www.kendallhousing.org )
The new “responsive” website, includes the new logos, branding and colors. This new responsive website will allow users to easily navigate the website no matter what device is used in viewing the website (desktop, laptop, tablet, smartphone).
Some of the features/functions on the new site include:
- Resident, Applicant & Landlord pages
- Housing Choice Voucher (HCV), Project Based Voucher (PBV), Section 8, FSS/Homeownership.
- Pages for Portability, Resources, Veterans and Frequently Asked Questions
- News feeds to the homepage for quick review of the three latest news articles posted on the site
- Share Feature - All pages of the website can be “shared” using the “share widget” at the top of the website. Share options include sharing via email, social media, printing and more
All tenants, landlords and the general public are encouraged to visit the site. Website administrators will be able to publish important information including upcoming events, news and more. The new site will be updated continually, often weekly, with new information that will benefit all tenants, landlords and the public at large.
For more information about the new DuPage & Kendall Housing Authority logos, branding or website, please contact our office at 630.690.3555 or email@example.com.
Brooks Jeffrey Marketing, based in Mountain Home, Arkansas, was awarded the contract for the new responsive website. Established in 1984, Brooks Jeffrey Marketing provides integrated marketing solutions: advertising, branding, photography, public relations, promotional items, websites & social media campaigns to businesses, government entities & non-profits throughout the US. Brooks Jeffrey offers customized integrated marketing solutions to Housing Authorities. ( www.BrooksJeffrey.com )
RELEASE DATE: March 2019
For more information, contact:
DuPage & Kendall Housing Authorities
711 E. Roosevelt Rd, Wheaton, IL 60187
630.690.3555 l firstname.lastname@example.org