UPDATED Response to COVID-19
We are limiting the number of people in our office.
If you are coming for your appointment, anyone 18 years or older MUST attend the appointment. DO NOT bring anyone under the age of 18 years or anyone who is NOT part of your household. There will be a short screening and your temperature WILL be taken prior to your appointment. A Face Covering is REQUIRED to be worn at ALL times during your visit.
Office Closed to the general public walking in.
Staff working Mon-Fri 8:30am-4:30pm
HOW DOES THIS AFFECT YOU?
Our office is OPEN to those with appointments, not to the public. We are making decisions in the best interest of our community and our staff. We are working to maintain operations while doing our part to maintain social distance and prevent the spread of COVID-19. Below are the updated steps we are taking as an agency:
- DOORS CLOSED TO PUBLIC. Submit documents, letters and other correspondence by email, fax, mail, or our drop box. You can log into your Rent Café account.
- Make an appointment - Contact your Program Specialist for alternative ways to complete your paperwork such as by mail and guidance by phone.
- "Pick Up" folder Temporarily Suspended - All items that are usually available for "pick up" at our front desk, will be mailed via USPS, emailed or faxed during this unpredictable period. Please confirm your contact information with your Program Specialist when requesting documents, including moving packets.
- ON SITE INSPECTIONS SUSPENDED -In response to the COVID-19 Pandemic, in-person inspections with exception to unoccupied Initial/ Move-In inspections had been suspended on March 16, 2020. As of September 1, 2020, we have RESUMED in-person inspections. We all play a role in protecting the community against the spread of COVID-19. Out of an abundance of caution, and in accordance with guidance from CDC, DuPage and Kendall Housing Authorities will be taking the proper precautions in order to protect our tenants, landlords and employees. Click here for COVID-19 Inspection instructions
- WE ARE STILL HERE - So, please be patient with us! Naturally this will increase phone calls and emails. Our staff will remain diligent in returning your questions and concerns. We will get back to you as soon as we can.
We continue to evaluate the situation by following local and federal government, CDC and WHO suggested practices. You can log into your Rent Café account or visit our website for the most current information at www.dupagehousing.org We thank you for your patience and understanding as we work through this situation together.
Updated July 1, 2020